4th European Conference INES
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Call for Papers of the 4th European Conference “Innovations in the Environmental Sector” (INES) is launched!
All experts from the environmental sector, human resources development, and competence modelling are kindly invited:
Please contribute your own related professional or academic efforts and to present them in a scientific paper and presentation.
All accepted papers will be published in the official proceedings of the European Conference (with ISBN).
The Overview of the conference topics
This European Conference “Innovations in the Environmental Sector” (INES) is focusing new ways and approaches for the lifelong learning by competence models, E-Learning and social communities.
The papers should address at least one of the following conference topics:
• Competence models for the environmental sector
• E-Learning for the environmental sector
• Social communities for the environmental sector
• Competence modelling in human resource development
• E-Learning for vocational education and training
• Social communities for vocational education and training
• Learning outcomes and competences orientation
• Job profiles and working places defined by competences
• Standardization of environmental competence models
• Implementation of E-Learning and social communities
• Harmonization of competence models
Overview of the important dates
– Paper submission deadline: May 16, 2011
– Notification of acceptance: June 13, 2011
– Camera-Ready copy due: July 4, 2011
– Conference program: September 21, 2011
Overview of the INES conference
Submission of papers to the INES conference
Ms Xenia Kuhn, University of Duisburg-Essen, via e-Mail to: [email protected].